Applied Infrared Sensing announces that the HS (High Security) and MIL (Military) sensors from Protech USA have been approved by Security Construction and Equipment Committee (SCEC).
Applied Infrared Sensing has recently introduced the highly reliable outdoor intrusion detection sensors from Protech USA into the Australian market.
Outdoor motion detection sensors comprise of passive infrared intruder detectors and special microwave signal processing called Stereo Doppler, which were originally designed for high security military applications and recently made available for commercial clients.
Protech’s dual motion detection sensors incorporate the unique single Stereo Doppler microwave system (with two receivers for the lowest level of false alarms) combined with a dual element infrared detector.
The ability of Protech motion sensors to work outdoors efficiently gives them a distinct advantage over available options in the market.
Key benefits include:
- Reliable outdoor volumetric protection even under severe environmental conditions
- Adjustable detection parameters to enable sensors to offer greater overall detection capability for slow-moving, fast-moving or crawling intruders
- Stereo Doppler offers unique false alarm immunity from animal and bird activity
Protech’s outdoor motion detection sensors consist of:
- Equipment for medium security applications used mainly for ladders and towers protection
- Equipment for high security applications such as protection of strategic areas or assets
- Explosion-proof sensors installed at petroleum refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants, storage areas or various hazardous material processing facilities