Applied Infrared Sensing presents a new range of compact and networkable industrial grade thermal imagers recently introduced by NEC AVIO (Japan).
Thermal imaging cameras are designed to remotely display heat distribution and measure temperature of objects or equipment in real time. Additionally, the thermal imagers must be robust for use in industrial environments in addition to allowing easy integration and being economically priced.
The new NEC S30W/H fixed-mount type infrared thermal imagers feature a compact form factor and aluminium IP67 protected housing.
Controlled and operated over the Ethernet, the IR thermal imagers allow still and moving IR images to be acquired and monitored remotely. A Software Development Kit (SDK) comes with the IR cameras to facilitate integration.
Key features of NEC S30 infrared thermal imagers:
- Equipped with visible light camera with analogue video output in addition to thermal imaging
- Still images acquired through Ethernet are embedded with visible images recorded in SIX format
- Video capturing device required for real-time video monitoring on a PC
- Compact and lightweight measuring 110mm W x 75mm H x 50mm D and weighing 500g
- UFPA detector 160 x 120 pixels
- Ethernet port for communicating with PC
- Two temperature measurement ranges: S30W (-20ºC to +350ºC) and S30H (0ºC to +600ºC)
- Contact output for sending alarm to external device
- IP67 environmental protection with DLC on objective lens
- Frame rate: 8.5Hz
- NETD: 0.2ºC (S30W) and 0.5ºC (S30H)