NEC Avio Infrared Technologies Co. Ltd. introduces the InfRec R300 infrared thermal imagers, a new multipurpose, high-definition and high-performance addition to the InfRec family designed for R&D, predictive and preventive maintenance as well as quality control among other applications.
InfRec R300 infrared thermal imagers incorporate advanced technology Japanese detectors, realising top level performance results such as temperature resolution (NETD) of 0.05ºC (at 30ºC), accuracy within ±1ºC and spatial resolution of 1.2mrad.
These results are also complemented by optional high temperature range and various lenses such as telephoto, wide-angle and close-up options to meet different requirements in test and measurement applications.
The R300 comes with InfRec Analyzer NS9500PRO for R300 PC software with comprehensive capability needed for real-time recording, detailed data analysis and report creation.
InfRec Analyzer NS9500PRO for R300 PC software facilitates simultaneous video capturing of thermal/visible images into PC via USB and composite image display on a real-time basis.
Key design features of InfRec R300 infrared thermal imagers
- Ergonomic casing design for easy, flexible handling and operation in the field
- Handheld camera design for easy operation and high stability on a tripod or stand
- 2 independent REC/FRZ dual capturing keys to help the user hold the camera and capture images in a comfortable position from any angle
- Viewfinder integrated with luminous and tilting LCD monitor
- LED light and laser pointer for identifying objects of interest
- Lightweight design for user comfort in extended operation, weighing 35% less in comparison with NEC Avio’s predecessor models
- Panoramic shooting function captures multiple thermal images at once
- Thermal movie recording on SD card in fully radiometric format (10fps)
- 3.1-megapixel visible camera
- Thermal/visible integrated images in composite/split-screen display allow users to identify objects of interest easily
- Wired remote controller for improved operability on a tripod or camera stand
- High-speed auto focusing and fully automatic temperature scaling simultaneously
- Continuous digital zoom: x1 to x4
- Multi-point emissivity correction and emissivity back calculation functions for better accuracy
InfRec R300 infrared thermal imagers offer superior performance in various measurement applications such as R&D of electric components or machineries and biological objects, quality control at manufacturing plants, building inspection as well as preventive maintenance of power equipment and electric facilities.
- Resolution (NETD): 0.05ºC (at 30ºC)
- Accuracy: ±1ºC
- Spatial resolution: 1.2mrad
- Minimum detectable size: Approx. 120µm at 10cm distance (with standard lens)
- Optional lenses: 2x telephoto, 0.5x wide angle and close-up
- Optional high temperature range up to 2000ºC
InfRec R300 infrared thermal imagers are available from Applied Infrared Sensing in Australia.