Applied Infrared Sensing presents an innovative and ergonomically designed range of IR thermography cameras recently introduced by NEC Avio.
The new NEC InfReC R300Z infrared thermal imaging cameras feature integrated 10-40mm optical zoom lens for easy viewing and capturing both telephoto and wide-angle fully radiometric infrared images without changing lenses.
In addition to the digital zoom feature, the R300Z also offers 16x magnification to help isolate and record target objects at great distances while allowing effortless, wide-angle scene capturing.
The R300Z infrared thermal imaging cameras are designed for predictive and preventive maintenance applications as well as monitoring and recording thermal profiles of power distribution networks and building/civil engineering structures.
All InfReC R300 Series thermal scanners incorporate Japan-made NEC detectors with the latest technology to achieve high performance.
Key features of InfReC R300Z infrared thermal imaging cameras:
- Spatial resolution (I.F.O.V) of up to 0.59mrad, temperature resolution (NETD) of 0.06ºC (at 30ºC) and accuracy within ±2ºC
- Ergonomic and lightweight design for easy handling and operation
- Main controls positioned on top and real panels for convenience
- 30% reduction of total camera weight compared to previous model with similar lens capability
- Viewfinder for in-the-field use when strong sunlight reduces the visibility of LCD screen
- Built-in LED light and laser pointer help identify problematic areas even in dark environments
- On-board thermal movie recording directly to SD card in a fully radiometric format at 10fps
- PC software 'InfReC Analyzer NS9500PRO' supports real-time recording at 60fps via USB port
- Software also supports camera control, detailed post-analysis and report creation