Aplus Technology has release of their new industrial grade CompactFlash (CF) memory cards.
Engineered for performance and reliability, these small, high-speed industrial grade CompactFlash (CF) cards are ideal for industrial, military, and other high endurance, handheld applications.
Offered in an extended range of sizes from 32MB all the way up to 8GB, Aplus industrial grade CompactFlash (CF) cards are able to achieve sustained high write speeds of up to 14 megabytes per second and burst speeds up to 33.3 megabytes per second.
Aplus industrial grade CF cards offer extended temperature ranges, good endurance, and MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) of over 3 million hours, as well as extended shock and vibration resistance, and they also operate from a single 5-volt or 3.3-volt power source.
With no moving parts, these industrial grade CompactFlash (CF) cards can be easily designed into virtually any application such as ATM, W-CDMA base stations, parking systems, POS terminals, measurement instrumentations, factory automation equipments, vending machines, broadcasting facilities and alike.
Refer to the specs below for a further description of Aplus Technology’s industrial grade CompactFlash (CF) cards.
Product specifications and features:
- Capacity: 32MB, 64MB, 128MB, 256MB, 512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB and 8GB.
- Interface: 50 pins compact flash type 1
- Access mode: memory card mode, I/O mode and true IDE mode
- Burst speed rate: 33.3Mbytes/sec
- Data transfer rate: Read 16.0Mbytes/sec max.
- Write: 14Mbytes/sec max.
- ECC technology: High reliability based on internal ECC function
- MTBF: > 3,000,000 hours
- Operating Temp: -40 C -- +85 C
- Storage Temp: -55 c -- +125 c
- DC voltage: 3.3V/5.0V single power supply
- Power consumption: 15mA
- Enclosure material: PC mechanical cover
- Dimensions: 36.4 x 42.8 x 3.3 mm (L x W x H)
- Certifications: CE, FCC
- ROHS compliance