Apacer Technology introduces two new industrial-grade USB drives designed to support data storage requirements in embedded applications.
The compact and portable AH321 and AH322 industrial-grade USB drives boost stability and durability, meeting the demanding requirements of industrial customers for system operation.
Featuring the highly reliable SLC chips and the advantage of fixed B.O.M., the two new Apacer USB drives offer up to 32 GB capacity, USB 2.0 high-speed transmission and support for operating systems such as Windows ME/XP/2000/Vista, Mac OS 8.6 and Linux 2.4.0.
The primary difference between the two industrial-grade USB drives from Apacer and other consumer flash drives on the market lies in their firmware version and major components that can be fixed. Apacer’s clients can benefit from stable, long-term supply, with significantly reduced compatibility issues caused by frequent product component changes. Time and money spent on product verification can also be saved.
Key features of Apacer AH321 and AH322 industrial-grade USB drives:
- Supports hot swapping and plug-in-and-play functions
- Pen Cap design of AH321 allows the cap to be tucked in the back of the casing to prevent accidental loss
- Highly reliable SLC chips
- Cost-effective MLC solutions provide more options to customers
- Comprehensive FAE service available for Apacer’s industrial SSD module series
- Unique traceable serial number for each product enables corresponding production history and main component information to be traced