When it comes to the ever-evolving core technologies of embedded systems, data transmission efficiency and speed are the main targets for improvement.
Apacer, one of the world’s top ten PC SSD manufacturers has now upgraded the capacity and speed of their industrial CFast memory cards, which now come in MLC versions and support extended operating temperatures.
Apacer’s newest industrial CFast cards feature a peak reading speed of 160MB/s, breaking the speed limits of CF cards currently used by industrial enterprises. Three times faster than typical industrial CF cards, the CFast cards dramatically promote file transmission efficiency, making them one of the best storage solutions for high performance computing systems.
The high capacities of the CFast memory cards satisfy the requirements of large capacity, high-efficiency and high-performance embedded computing systems.
Key features of Apacer CFast memory cards:
- Based on the V1.0 CFA standard
- Combines the form factor of existing CompactFlash cards with the 7-pin SATA signal and 17-pin power supply
- Boosts read/write speed up to 160/140 Mbytes per second realising the transmission efficiency of a SATA interface
- Functions in extended operating temperatures (-40°C to 85°C)
- Available in capacities of 64GB (SLC) and 128GB (MLC)
- Uses the Secure Erase command to completely clear the data in the storage blocks for effective data security
- Supports Apacer’s exclusive value-added technologies, including CoreProtector and CoreErase