Apacer Technology , one of the top ten PC SSD manufacturers in the world introduces mSATA Mini M4 SSD of Small Form Factor (SFF for short) measuring only 26.8 x 29.85mm in size.
Currently, mSATA has become the mainstream of compact terminal devices. Most terminal devices have built-in mSATA expansion design, the application of which has become increasingly popular.
Apacer’s newest mSATA Mini SSD module is half the size of the mSATA SSD adopting JEDEC MO-300 standard specification. The ultra-compact and slim SSD module can break through the physical limit of spatial design and significantly reduce the size and weight of the terminal device.
The anti-shock, anti-vibration and low power consumption characteristics make the module a highly reliable storage choice for portable devices applied in military, medical equipment, on-board navigation systems and tablet computer segments.
Key features of Apacer’s mSATA Mini M4 SSD module:
- Adopts 52-pin gold finger mSATA connector capable of supporting SATA 3.0 Gb/s transmission interface
- Uses highly reliable SLC (single-level cell) flash memory essential to guarantee the durability of the product
- Delivers sequential read/write speed up to 85/80 MB/sec
- Available in capacities from 2GB to 32GB
- Features MLC (multi-level cell) solution, along with high capacity and low cost
- Capacity up to 64GB facilitates backup of data
- Operates in industry-level wide-temp (-40°C ~ 85°C) environments enabling terminal devices to stay reliable
- Global Wear Leveling, S.M.A.R.T technologies, 16-bit or 24-bit Error Correcting Code and intelligent power failure recovery features deliver optimal reliability