Apacer Technology introduces the AM530 USB 3.0 ultra-high speed memory card reader designed to enable quick transmission of files to a computer.
Professional or amateur photographers can easily access powerful single lens cameras and high-speed memory cards, but find themselves restricted by the slow speed of transmission of their image files into a computer. The high capacity of DSLR photos and HD videotape may result in a high-capacity memory card being fully occupied in a one-day tour. Failure of the card reader in supporting the high-speed memory card may waste a lot of time in transmission.
Apacer’s AM530 USB 3.0 ultra-high speed card reader is designed to support mainstream memory cards as well as ultra-high speed memory cards such as SDHC UHS-I, SDXC UHS-I or CF UDMA6/7, enabling professional memory cards with high speeds of over 100 MB/s to fully display their read/write capabilities and realise the transmission of files instantaneously.
Grace Lo, associated vice president of Apacer Commodity Business Unit explains that if a high-speed memory card is purchased at a high price but used with a USB 2.0 card reader, it is equivalent to driving a super sports car in a lane.
The AM530 USB 3.0 card reader with ultra-high speed is an indispensable tool for every photographer, combining ultimate speed read/write performance with a sleek appearance.
Key features of Apacer’s AM530 USB 3.0 ultra-high speed card reader:
- Supports three advanced specifications: SDHC UHS-I, SDXC UHS-I and CF UDMA6/7
- Can be used directly without an adapter card
- High-speed memory cards can bring their transmission capabilities of 100MB/s into full play thanks to the transmission bandwidth up to 5Gbps in USB 3.0
- 3-5 times faster than traditional USB 2.0 in terms of speed, allowing a large number of files to be transmitted quickly
- 5 card reader slots
- Supports Compact Flash high-speed card, SD, SDHC, SDXC, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, microSD, M2 and xD
- Downward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- Built-in LED read/write light indicates read/write status clearly
- Compact and streamlined design in a brown and black colour combination