Antec Engineering has launched a new pre-dampener with collapsible main auger for underground mines and tunnels.
Antec’s new pre-dampener can handle most pre-blended materials that may need to be pre-dampened, assisting with dust control at the site.
The pre-dampeners deliver several benefits while allowing a one-man operation.
Moisture content is precisely controlled by engineered spray jets. The augers can be instantly accessed for cleaning with the quick-release rubber troughs.
Key features of Antec’s new pre-dampeners:
- Precise water/ material ratios
- Handles all kinds of dry and pre-mixed materials
- Handles up to ½” (12mm) aggregates
- Output capacity up to 215kg per minute (13 tonnes per hour)
- Complete with water meter assembly
- One-main operation, easy to clean, no waste
- Available in electric 415V or air operated
- Can also be used as a conveyor of material to open top rotary guns (such as Reed) and mixers