Antec Engineering has recently added a comprehensive range of grout mixers and colloidal pumps to their range.
Antec is a leading supplier of concrete pumps, gunite pumps, shotcrete machines and pan and paddle mixers in Australia.
The extensive ChemGrout range of grouting equipment has been developed to suit a wide variety of industries including heavy construction, mining, building construction, restoration repair and highway projects among others.
Key industrial applications of ChemGrout grouting equipment:
- Heavy construction for post tensioning grout and pavement undersealing
- Mining for tunnel lining, contact grouting, shaft waterproofing, rock bolts and cable anchors
- Geotechnical for deep well casing, well sealing and abandonment, slurry walls and environmental grouting
- Building construction for building restoration, foundation stabilisation and waterproofing
- Refractory for lining and repairs
- Restoration repair including concrete repairs, spraying repair mortars, sewer repair and cementitous toppings
- Highway for dowel bars, bridge decks, pavement resurfacing, undersealing and slab raising
- Municipal for waterproofing, slope line grouting and tower foundations
- Engineered to be user-friendly and trouble-free
- Incorporates all technological advances needed to deliver maximum efficiency in difficult environments
- Skid or trailer mounted for mobility
- Manufactured to high quality specifications
- Various sizes of mixing tanks and hoppers available to suit individual requirements