Antec Engineering presents the new HBS CDi series of inverter welding machines featuring the innovative inverter-capacitor charging technology.
Incorporating several quality and safety attributes as well as a robust and functional industrial design, the HBS welders offer superior performance in all stud welding applications.
Consisting of CDi 1502, 2302 and 3102, the CDi series devices are equipped with inverter capacitor charging technology that not only enables maximum welding rates and maximum efficiency, but also ensures minimum power consumption with minimum weight.
Key features of the CDi series inverter welding machines:
- Efficient inverter-capacitor charging technology
- Huge time and energy savings (30% less energy)
- Class-leading cycle sequence (up to 40 studs/min)
- 20% energy reserve due to 22V charging voltage
- Simple operation and minimal weight (20% lighter than previous models)
- Extreme long life due to robust and functional industrial design
- Shock-proof capacitor battery
- Cooling channel protects the electronic components from getting soiled