Antec Engineering now offers advanced large volume, high end dust extractors designed to extract and collect fine cement dust particles.
These dust extractors assist operators in complying with OH&S requirements for dust reduced environments, in addition to reducing waste through increased visibility of content levels.
They are built to withstand harsh and demanding environments, offering features such as:
- a 20 Litre waste bin
- 20 Snaptex antistatic filter bags encased in individual galvanised cages, minimising wear
- Snaptex filter bag system with reverse pulse cleaning for auto self-cleaning
- centre pre-separation chamber for protection of the unit against larger dust particles
- 100mm anti-static, tough line ducting
- tool free maintenance of filter bags and galvanised cages
- pipe connectors and fittings; and
- skid mounted for portability.
Both an air driven and electric driven model of these dust extractors is available.
The air driven model features a 6hp, pneumatic valve type, as well as an airmeter complete with silencer and service kit.
Electric driven models have a 2hp 240V 10A electric motor, single phase dual capacitor and 5 metres of cable.