Anritsu ’s S312D Site Master is the new addition to the successful Site Master Cable and antenna analysers. It builds upon Anritsu’s expertise in developing accurate, portable, rugged, and easy-to-use field instrument aimed at simplifying life for field users.
The Site Master is the ideal instrument for Land Mobile Radio (LMR) and Public Safety System technicians and engineers testing the RF performance of P25 and TETRA radios in the VHF/UHF, 400 MHz, 700 MHz, and 800 MHz bands.
The S312D can be configured to be equipped with a cable and antenna analyser, spectrum analyser, interference analyser, channel scanner, Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI), AM/FM demodulation, RF power meter, and GPS receiver.
The high performance 25MHz to 1600MHz cable and antenna analyser can be used to sweep cables and antenna systems. Option 2 extends the lower frequency range to 2MHz. Frequency Domain Reflectrometry (FDR) based Return Loss and VSWR measurements are used to characterize antenna systems.
The Distance-To-Fault (DTF) measurement can easily spot poor connections, contamination, damaged cables, and water penetration.
The fast sweep speed results in significant time savings for the technicians. FlexCal broadband calibration allows troubleshooting cable and antenna systems without multiple calibrations and calibration set-ups. Patented RF interference rejection enables accurate, repeatable measurements in the presence of high RF activity.
The S312D combines the high performance cable and antenna analyser with a fully functional spectrum analyser. The ideal DANL of -135dBm makes this instrument ideal for finding low level signals which can interfere with LMR systems.
The perfect dynamic range can be utilised in the transmission measurement option and be used to view and adjust the RF performance of critical RF devices including filters, duplexers, transmitter combiners, receiver multi-couplers and tower top amplifiers.
The High Accuracy Power Meter provides true RMS measurements from 50 MHz to 6 GHz. It is the ideal solution for making accurate measurements of both CW and modulated signals.
Channelised power measurements can be made with the Internal Power meter and the Channel Scanner option provides users with a convenient way to scan up to 20 channels.
The S312D model Site Master Handheld Cable and Antenna analyser includes data analysis software, soft carrying case, rechargeable/field-replaceable battery, AC/DC power supply, 12V automobile cigarette lighter adapter and users guide.
- 2 MHz frequency extension, cable and antenna analyser
- 6 GHz frequency extension, cable and antenna analyser
- Power monitor
- +12 to +24V variable (1V steps) Bias Tee
- High Accuracy Power Meter (PSN 50 sensor not included)
- Transmission measurement
- Interference analyser (requires directional antenna)
- Channel scanner
- CW Signal Generator requires CW Signal Generator kit)
- Power meter (does not require an external detector)
- GPS receiver (includes GPS antenna)
- Cable and antenna testing for P25 and TETRA systems (police, emergency, fire, homeland security)
- Cable and antenna testing and spectrum analysis for HF, VHF, broadcasting, paging, cellular and GSM applications
- Return loss measurement
- Distance-to-fault measurement
- Cable loss measurement
- Low level interference measurements
- Occupied BW
- AM/FM demodulation
- Received Signal Strength Indicator
- RF power measurements of both CW and modulated signals
- Channel scanner
- Handheld, battery-operated design
- Weighs less than 3kgs. (Including battery)
- Built-in worldwide signal standards and frequency channels
- TFT colour daylight viewable colour display
- Superior immunity to RF interference
- Perfect noise floor
- Locate long range problems with 517 data points
- Variety of power measurement solutions for CW, modulated, channelised and broadband measurements
- Built-in and editable signal standard and cable standard lists
- Multilingual user interface; English, French, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, German
- Intuitive and easy to use with on-screen test set-ups
- Saves 15 to 40 measurement test set-ups
- Saves up to 300 measurement traces
- Alphanumeric labelling of saved measurements
- Automatic time and date stamp of saved data
- Rechargeable, field replaceable battery
- Distance measurement in feet and metres
- Information screens provide cable attenuation and velocity of propagation values
- 6 markers, limit Lines and segmented limit lines
- RS232 interface