This tri-wavelength OTDR is an innovative single tool for the installation and maintenance of optical networks and when compared with larger more expensive OTDRs the new Network Master MT9090A µOTDR MU909014C/15C module series pushes boundaries.
Features of the µOTDR Module series:
- 2 cm resolution
- Up to 250,000 data points for accurate mapping of events
- Dead zones of less than 1 metre
- Stabilised light source
- Loss test set
- Connector inspection microscope options
- Dynamic range up to 38dB ;and
- PON-based FTTX networks featuring up to a 1x64 split.
Dynamic range and performance of mid-range pulse widths guarantee the accurate and thorough fibre evaluation of a broad range of network types, while providing enhanced resolution and eliminating the need to test at multiple wavelengths saving time and simplifying testing.
The MT9090A features a compact, lightweight design with user-friendly dimensions of 19cm x 9.6cm x 4.8cm and a weight of only 700g.
This handheld unit is ideal for the outside plant environment and can easily be managed with one hand.