The MD8470A Signal Analysers, available from Anritsu , provide a solution for mobile UE protocol stack focusing on application development. The analysers support the processes necessary for testing a wide variety of applications including voice calling, browser and contents download, video calling, and end-to-end UE communications (possible with just one MD8470A). A PPP server functionality is also integrated.
Key features and benefits of the MD8470A signal analysers include:
- Call processing and protocol test capabilities for communication systems (W-CDMA, GSM/GPRS/EGPRS, CDMA2000, 1xEV-DO Rev.0 and A, TD-SCDMA)
- Broad frequency coverage (400 MHz to 2.7 GHz) enables emulation of global networks
- A single unit implements functional testing of UE applications such as voice calling, video calling, packet communications and SMS/MMS
- Simple call setup and status monitoring is possible using the Wireless Network Simulator GUI
- Advanced mobile device and application testing utilising C and PERL-based scenario scripting