Anritsu MG3710A vector signal generators allow the installation of up to two RF output connectors, each with two built-in waveform memories to output two combined modulation signals from each RF connector for a maximum of four modulation signal outputs, eliminating the need for two normal signal generators while streamlining measurement setup and operation times.
Featuring a wide vector modulation signal band and large waveform memories, Anritsu MG3710A vector signal generators support digital modulation signals for a wide range of communications modulation technologies, making them the ideal measurement solution for key mobile communications methods such as mobile phones, wireless LAN, etc.
The Anritsu MG3710A also delivers the performance required for developing new wideband wireless communications. With a built-in waveform pattern generator, any waveform pattern is easily selected to output modulation signals for every communications technology worldwide.
Types of waveform pattern used with the MG3710A:
- Built-in standard waveform patterns
- Optional waveform pattern suites (sold separately)
- Waveforms generated by the IQ Producer waveform generation software (sold separately)
- IQ data generated by general-purpose signal generation software and converted waveform patterns used by MG3710A
Key features of Anritsu MG3710A vector signal generators:
- Supports frequencies of 100 kHz to 2.7/4/6GHz
- ACLR: -71dBc (W-CDMA Test-Model 1 64DPCH, ≤+5dBm)
- Output level: +23dBm (CW, 400 MHz to 3 GHz)
- Switching Time: ≤600µs (List mode)
- Two RF outputs utilise dual RF
- Combines and outputs two modulation signals from one RF output using baseband addition function with easy setting and output of wanted and interference signals (modulated/ delayed signals)
- Built-in wideband (120 MHz) baseband signal generator
- Windows O/S