Reliable, durable and easy to use, Site Master S331L cable and antenna analysers cover a 2MHz to 4GHz range, bringing a high level of performance to return loss, cable loss, and Distance-to-Fault (DTF) measurements. The S331L also allows easy management of measurement results.
A sweep speed per data point of 1.5msec (typical) saves time and enables easier identification of intermittent problems in real time. The standard built-in InstaCal, which provides fast one-connection calibration anytime, anywhere ensures measurement accuracy. The S331L also features a standard built-in power meter for convenient testing of RF power in field environments.
Key features of Site Master S331L cable and antenna analysers:
- Highest RF immunity of any Site Master
- 8 hours of continuous battery life allow a full day’s testing on a single charge
- Intelligent power-saving features such as sleep mode and auto-display brightness extend battery life
- Auto-display brightness function reduces the screen’s backlight when the analyser is not in use
- Dust and splash resistant
- Backlit 18cm TFT touch screen display
- Weighs less than 2kg including battery
- Rugged design and compact size suit any field application
- 1,000+ files including sweeps, setups and screenshots can be stored internally
- Sweep Master DIRECT easy-to-use online trace delivery system allows users to capture, upload and deliver traces
- Sweep Master Pro web-based line sweep and tracking tool for large multiple cell-site installation and maintenance projects
- Free Line Sweep Tools (LST) PC-based program increases productivity for users responsible for numerous cable and antenna traces daily