Anritsu has added a new range of high power battery operated portable test analysers to its line of Passive Intermodulation (PIM) test solutions.
The new PIM Master MW82119A portable PIM test analysers feature a compact and lightweight design, offering all the inherent advantages of PIM Master at one quarter the size and half the weight of alternative PIM test solutions. Features including 40W testing and Anritsu’s patented Distance-to-PIM (DTP) have all been fitted in a compact housing suited for difficult-to-access sites such as Remote Radio Head (RRH) installations and indoor Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS).
PIM Master MW82119A portable PIM test analysers are available in a choice of six models to address major frequency ranges including the upper and lower 700 MHz bands, 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz, and 1900/2100 MHz. All six PIM Master MW82119A analysers incorporate DTP technology, allowing tower contractors, maintenance contractors, and wireless service provider field technicians to pinpoint the location of PIM problems.
The analysers also test at 40W, which allows the PIM Master MW82119A to locate faults that conventional 20W test solutions might miss, such as intermittent and power-sensitive PIM problems.
Key features of PIM Master MW82119A PIM test analysers:
- Withstands transportation shock, vibration, and harsh outdoor test conditions associated with cell site deployment, installation and maintenance
- Simplifies testing with ability to save and recall test set-ups for standardised testing
- Limit lines can be set for visual and/or audible pass/fail criteria
- Anritsu’s Line Sweep Tools help manage measurements, and generate reports that combine VSWR and PIM data into a unified site report
- PIM measurements can be tagged with GPS location when equipped with GPS option