Anritsu introduces Line Sweep Tools, a new PC-based software suite that simplifies the tasks of collecting, verifying and reporting field measurement results by network operators accurately.
Designed for use with handheld instruments, the new software suite allows network operators to quickly capture, validate and generate reports using antenna, cable and Passive Intermodulation (PIM) sweeps.
Line Sweep Tools software can be used by field engineers and technicians to help ensure accurate and timely measurement reporting.
Line Sweep Tools is a part of the Anritsu Tool Box and provides users with a number of time-saving capabilities.
Key features of the Line Sweep Tools software suite:
- Collects sweeps from Anritsu handheld instruments and helps verify that the sweeps are done properly
- Helps create reports of the findings quickly to a professional standard
- Simple-to-operate user interface
- Saves time for users with presets for markers and limit lines that make report preparation faster and easier
- Report Generator simplifies PDF report creation for multiple traces
- Renaming files, titles and subtitles is much quicker and error-free with a naming grid
- Opens DAT or VNA files from a wide range of current and supported Anritsu handheld instruments
- Opens PIM files generated by PIM measurements
- Software tools in the Tool Box also include Master Software Tools (MST) and Map Master
The Tool Box with Line Sweep Tools is included with Anritsu RF and microwave handheld analysers that offer line sweeps or PIM testing as a standard feature. Current users can download the software for free from the Anritsu website.
The Tool Box with Line Sweep Tools can be used with Anritsu handheld analysers such as:
- Site Master: Cable and antenna analysers that accurately locate and identify cable and antenna system faults from 2MHz to 20GHz
- Spectrum Master: Ultra-portable 7.1GHz, 13GHz and 20GHz spectrum
- Cell Master: Economical cable, antenna and base station analysis tool
- BTS Master: Comprehensive handheld base station test solution