Anri Instruments & Controls introduces the new LCpro-SD range of gas exchange systems in Australia and New Zealand.
Manufactured by ADC BioScientific Ltd, a world leader in the design and manufacture of plant science research instrumentation, the LCpro-SD is a range of extremely user-friendly and portable photosynthesis systems designed for advanced field experimentation.
The truly portable and affordable photosynthesis measurement system offers full experimental programming and environmental control. The LCpro-SD portable photosynthesis system enables sophisticated photosynthesis experiments such as A/Ci curves and light response curves to be easily performed in previously impractical locations.
An expanded range of easily interchangeable leaf chamber heads allows the LCpro-SD to be used for diverse field applications including a wide range of plant leaves and whole plants while a soil chamber is provided for field respiration experimentation.
Key features of the LCpro-SD gas exchange systems:
- Provides full automatic and enhanced control of the environmental conditions within the plant leaf chamber
- Accurately controls CO2, H2O, temperature and PAR parameters
- All environmental control facilities are contained within the single, lightweight console
- Advanced infrared gas analysis technology
- Enhanced field gas exchange performance includes extended measurement range, faster response times and less instability caused by ambient CO2 fluctuations
- Lightweight at only 5kg
- Battery operated system functions for up to 16 hours from a single charge
- Enhanced graphic display capabilities for real time experimental viewing
- Data stored on removable SD cards can be reviewed on the graphic display and downloaded directly via USB or RS232