OS5p portable pulse modulated chlorophyll fluorometers, designed for the detailed analysis of plant stress are available from ADC BioScientific, world leaders in the design and manufacture of instrumentation for environmental research.
The OS5p chlorophyll fluorometers are specifically designed to analyse and research plants in the field under environmental stress factors such as temperature, pollution, water and nutrient deficiencies.
Key features of OS5p pulse modulated chlorophyll fluorometers
- Battery-operated OS5p offers up to 20 hours of continuous field use from a single battery charge utilising the proven pulse modulation measurement technique
- Portable chlorophyll fluorometers weigh only 1.4kg
- Field experimental programming is easily performed via a touch screen keypad
- Automatic test modes enable an extensive range of both dark adapted and ambient experiments to be conducted including yield, photochemical and non-photochemical quenching, Fv/Fm and OJIP
- Experimental data is clearly presented on a large backlit graphic display
- Features 1Gb of internal memory and removable smart cards for data storage