Available now from Anri Instruments & Controls , the Madur GA-60 portable flue gas analyser uses electrochemical and IR gas sensors to measure gas concentrations and temperatures.
A high quality instrument produced using state of the art technologies, the GA-60 portable flue gas analyser not only has exceptional measurement abilities, it is also handy and easy to use. These instruments are fitted with five electrochemical sensors as standard, with the ability to have a further two electrochemical sensors and three infrared sensors added.
Thanks to a modular construction, the Madur GA-60 portable flue gas analyser can be configured for nearly every customer requirement. It also features various analog inputs and outputs to enable easy data transfer and documentation.
Constructed to be compliant with EN50379, these portable flue gas analysers have the following key features:
- data logger with full 256 MB memory to facilitate continuous storing of results that can be read from the memory into a PC
- flash memory for all instrument settings
- arge LCD display (320 x 240) with backlighting
- internal dot matrix printer 57mm wide
- PC interface RS232C for communication with the analyser and data transfer
- power for heated probe holder during mains operation
- power from rechargeable battery or mains
- twin gas filters (20 µm, 5 µm) and rotameter integrated in gas system
- integral clock/calendar with separate buffer battery.