Manufactured by Marioff and available from Angus Fire Australia , HI-FOG water mist fire protection systems are designed to control and suppress or extinguish fires by discharging a micro-fine water mist at the heart of the fire.
This micro-fine mist is created when the system activates as clean, potable water is passed through high pressure pumps to specially designed micro-nozzles in the HI-FOG sprinklers and spray heads.
The water is then discharged at high velocity, quickly penetrating a fire while cooling the affected space and providing radiant heat blocking and local oxygen inerting.
HI-FOG water mist fire protection systems also feature:
- smoke absorption and scrubbing capability as water binds with smoke particles
- minimal water usage due to the high pressure used
- easy and flexible installation owing to smaller dimension pipe work
- stainless steel tubing and components for long system life; and
- short clean up time in the event of an actual discharge.