Anglo Design presents the Anglomoil Type 95, a special range of automatic transmission fluids specifically formulated to suit the 4-speed BTR Engineering Models 85 and 95 electronically controlled automatic transmissions used in Ford Falcon and Fairlane models.
Auto Transmission Type 95 is recommended for the 4-speed electronic automatic transmissions fitted in the Ford Falcon and Fairlane cars dating from 1989.
The new range of automatic transmission fluids is presented by Anglomoil Superior Lubricants, a specialist provider of lubricants for the automotive, food, farm machinery, marine, earthmovers and road transport segments.
Key features of Auto Transmission Type 95 automatic transmission fluids:
- Superior gear-set wear protection
- Stable friction characteristics
- Excellent viscosity stability for consistent shift feel with ‘smooth gear shifting characteristics’
- Excellent transmission cleanliness characteristics
- Friction characteristics tailored to suit the BTR Engineering 4-speed electronic control transmissions
Auto Transmission Type 95 meets the requirements for:
- BTR 5M-52 Ford Mercon
- Type A Suffix A (TASA) Volvo 97325
- GM Dexron II Caterpillar TO-2
- Specific Gravity @ 20ºC: 0.865
- Viscosity @ 40ºC: 33.6cSt
- Viscosity @100ºC: 6.81cSt
- Viscosity Index: 168