Anglomoil Cat TO-4 Transmission Fluid, available from Anglo Design , is formulated in three viscosity grades (10W, SAE 30 and SAE 50) to meet the demanding requirements of Caterpillar TO-4, Allison C4 and Komatsu Micro Clutch and ZF. 10W is recommended for hydraulic systems only.
Following are the features and benefits of Anglomoil Cat TO-4 Transmission Fluid:
- Provide superior powershift performance, smoother brake operation and reduced wear on gears and final drives
- Formulated for use in all types of off-highway automatic and non-synchronised manual transmissions, wet brakes and axles
- Balanced friction performance to reduce excessive brake noise and weakening of friction binders for longer trouble free equipment life.
- Optimum wear protection for gears, bearings and friction material provides longer equipment life and reduced risk of failure.
- Provide oxidative protection and sludge control to prevent blockage of lubricating passages
- Shear stability to maintain viscosity grade over equipment life, continuous anti-wear protection and no loss of applied pressure, which could result in slippage and equipment failure.
- Maximum foam protection to ensure no fluid loss to foaming
- Provide safety protection to operators against fluid overflow and fire hazards
- Hydraulic pump provide protection in high pressure hydraulic systems.
For misapplication protection, Anglomoil Cat TO-4 Transmission Fluid also meets API CF and CF-2 engine performance.
Following are the typical characteristics of SAE 10W:
- Specific Gravity at 20°C: 0.873
- Viscosity at 40°C: 32.0
- Viscosity at 00°C: 5.6
- Viscosity Index: 114
Following are the typical characteristics of SAE 30:
- Specific Gravity at 20°C: 0.889
- Viscosity at 40°C: 94.3
- Viscosity at 00°C: 10.9
- Viscosity Index: 99.8
Following are the typical characteristics of SAE 50:
- Specific Gravity at 20°C: 0.898
- Viscosity at 40°C: 217
- Viscosity at 00°C: 18.9
- Viscosity Index: 97.4