Anglomoil, a division of Anglo Design , has introduced RoadMaster 600 EURO which is available in a SAE 10W/40 viscosity grade. RoadMaster 600 EURO utilizes advanced technology and synthetic base stock for diesel engines meeting Euro I, II, III or IV emission requirements and running under severe operating conditions.
Features and benefits of RoadMaster 600 EURO are:
- RoadMaster 600 EURO provides increased oil drain intervals which lower the overall cost of running as it reduces maintenance downtime, improved soot dispersancy and soot related wear protection, improved oxidative stability and deposit performance.
- RoadMaster 600 EURO is a low SAPS (formulated with lower levels of sulphated ash, phosphorous and sulphur to meet the emission requirements of modern high performance diesel engines and filtration) high performance diesel (UHPD) lubricant meeting the requirements of ACEA E6 and MBApproval 228.51.
- RoadMaster 600 EURO is suitable for use with NOx reduction systems and particulate filters and designed for use in combination with low sulphur diesel fuel (maximum 50ppm). RoadMaster 600 EURO is designed to allow fleet operators to run their new vehicles to maximum oil drain intervals.
- The primary application of the RoadMaster 600 EURO is for the new low emission Euro V and Euro IV European trucks and buses, especially for those requiring a low SAPS lubricant. RoadMaster 600 EURO can also be used for older trucks and buses, and in off road vehicles and equipment that require this performance level.
- RoadMaster 600 EURO is designed to allow fleet operators to run their new vehicles to maximum oil drain intervals. RoadMaster 600 EURO is recommended for DAF, Deutz, Iveco, MAN, Mercedes-Benz, Renault, Scania and Volvo Euro IV or Euro V engines.