Andian Bollards - for the prevention of ram raiding to protecting diners from vehicle accidents in the expanding alfresco hospitality market.
Types of Andian Bollards available are :
- Fixed with Bolt Down base plate Fixed In Ground (requires core drilling for installation)
- Removable (requires core drilling for installation)
- Nudgeable (includes a flexible insert 90mm only)
- H.D. Steel and Stainless Steel
- 75mm, 90mm and 165mm Diameters.
- Main Safety Colours are Yellow or White (except stainless models)
- Queueing posts and retractable belts.
- Traffic cones
- Expandable Barriers
- Parking Protectors
- Wheel Stops (manufactured from fibrous recycled plastic to AS/NZ 2890.1 2004)
Provision of safety and security is a must in today’s living environment. The use of bollards to maintain vehicular and pedestrian traffic management is ever increasing.
Andian Sales since 1980 has striven to maintain it’s market edge with the development and field testing of new bollards and ancillary products.
Andian Sales P/L supplies bollards to Clients throughout Australia.