First introduced in early 2008, the XGen series of modular power supplies from Amtex Electronics has been used in a wide range of DC power supply applications.
The AC/DC modular power supplies consist of eight standard powerpacs from 200W to 1300W power levels. The powerpac is the front end of the power supply into which the output modules are plugged.
Offering eight output modules, the XGen series modular power supplies can provide an almost endless solution of configurations for single or multi output voltage requirements.
The innovative plug and play architecture of the power supplies allows users to instantly configure a custom power supply solution in less than five minutes.
Key features of XGen series of modular power supplies:
- Eight power levels from 200 to 1300 watts
- 4-slot powerpacs 200-750W, 6-slot powerpacs 400-1300W
- Eight output modules with wide output adjustment
- Low profile 1U (40mm)
- Universal input 85-264VAC
- Over-temperature, overvoltage and overload protection
- Safety approvals to EN60950-1
- Medical EN60601-1 option
- EMC compliance to EN55022 Class B conducted
- Low noise powerpac option
- Suitable for local and international OEM projects