Offering space savings of up to 50% compared with previous solutions, the new PFE-series AC-input full brick style power supply modules, (currently has seven patents pending) are capable of delivering up to 700W whilst operating at up to 100°C base plate temperature.
This greatly simplifies cooling requirements even when the modules are used in demanding environmental conditions.
Applications that previously required a half brick AC front end module ( 85-264vac ) and a full brick DC-DC converter are now satisfied by the PFE module which is small and powerful.
PFE-series AC-input full brick style power supply modules are available from Amtex Electronic .
- Power factor correction, regulation and isolation in a single convenient and compact package
- Available with 12V, 28V and 48V nominal outputs adjustable over a range of ±20%
- 12V PFE 500 delivers up to 396W
- 28V and 48V PFE 500 models deliver up to 504W
- 48V semi regulated PFE700 delivers up to 700W