Amtex Electronics ’ new SWS600L and SWS1000L series of power supplies offer a high level of performance and have two power levels of 600 and 1000 watts.
These supplies have a low profile of 61mm. The operating temperature range is from -20 to +74°C. In addition, these supplies feature a low-temperature start-up capability with a 100% load that make them a suitable choice for systems that experience extremes of temperature such as outdoor-mounted equipment including LED displays/signage, automated toll booths and traffic controls. These power supplies feature a temperature-controlled fan, which is capable of minimising the acoustic noise under typical operating conditions. This feature makes the SWS1000L ideal for powering indoor systems such as medical or laboratory equipment, automated self-serve kiosks, automatic test (ATE) and factory automation.
The new SWS600L and SWS1000L series power supplies are available in sixteen models from 3.3V right up to 60VDC output. Overload and short circuit protection are standard features and output is user adjustable over a range of 10%. Parallel operation allows for high power systems to be configured.
Various other features include:
- Universal input 85 - 265VAC
- New 61mm low profile
- 600 and 1000 watt power levels
- Output voltage adjustment
- Short circuit and OVP protection
- Harmonic correction EN61000-3-2
- Power factor 0.95
- EMC EN55022 and immunity to EN61000-4
- International safety approvals EN60950, UL60950
- Suitable for battery charging
- Medical approvals (SWS100L)
- Parallel operation and remote on /off