The GFR Series AC/DC Rack Mounts, from Amtex Electronics can be used where high power is required, with up to eight of the same output voltage models can be connected in parallel to provide up to 12KW power.
The I²C compatible interface can be used for monitoring output voltage and current, the unit’s internal temperature as well as turning the output on / off.
A 5V 1A standby rail is provided and with a range of standard signals and international safety approvals, the GFR series AC/DC Rack Mount is a DC Power System for serious projects.
Features of GFR Series AC/DC Rack Mounts:
- International safety approvals
- Hot swappable 1U Rack mount up to 6000 watts
- 1500W modules share same compact size
- High efficiency of up to 95%
- Universal input 85 ~ 264VAC
- Complete protection features
- Output voltage trim
- Suitable for N+1 Redundant applications
- One to four modules in one rack
- Output voltage options: 12V, 24V, 48V and 56V
- AC OK, DC OK, Inhibit, Enable and 5V Standby
- Current share and I²C interface