Amtex Electronics introduces the FCM400 medical power supplies designed for the medical industry.
The FCM400 is a single output model with nominal output power of 400 watts and a peak of 600 watts. Measuring a compact 152mm x 102mm x 49mm, including a low noise internal fan, the power supply offers a power density of 8.6W/in³ and efficiency of 85%.
Offering six output voltage options, all outputs in the FCM400 Series AC/DC medical power supplies are user adjustable to ±10% and include a 5V 0.5A standby output.
Key features of FCM400 Series medical power supplies:
- Six output voltage options: 12V, 15V, 24V, 28V, 36V and 48V
- Universal input: 85-264VAC (80-275V with derating)
- -10ºC to +70ºC operating temperature
- EMC EN55011 / 22 Class B conducted
- AC OK Signal and Remote ON/OFF control
- Overtemperature, Overvoltage and Overload protection
- International safety approvals to EN60950-1 and EN60601-1
- No minimum load required for regulation