The ECL Series AC/DC miniature power supplies from Amtex Electronics are available in four power levels in 5W, 10W, 15W and 25W options with the 30W configuration to be presented very soon.
First introduced in February 2008, the ECL Series AC/DC power supplies have slowly evolved over the years with over 4,000 units having been shipped to local customers. New models are continuously added to this product range.
The ECL Series AC/DC power supplies are ideally suited for applications in space-constrained locations and the flexibility in form factor allows engineers to design efficiently and cost-effectively.
Mounting options include open frame PCB mounting, open frame chassis mounting, encapsulated PCB mounting and encapsulated with screw terminals in addition to DIN rail mounting for the 15-30W models.
Key features of the ECL Series AC/DC power supplies:
- Four power levels: 5, 10, 15 and 25 watts
- Multiple mounting options
- Output voltage options: 3.3 - 48vdc, single output
- Dual and triple output on the new ECL30 series
- Wide operating temperature range: -20ºC to +70ºC
- International safety and EMC approvals
- Full protection features OVP and OCP
- <0.3W no load input power