Amtex Electronics have released a 2.4KW programmable power supply for use in applications such as research and development (R&D), test and measurement, ATE test systems, fuel testing, battery testing, lamp testing and development. This programmable power supply is also used in a wide range of other industrial applications.
There are thirteen models in the GEN2.4KW family with output voltage options from 8V to 600VDC and output current options up to 400A. The GEN2.4KW is a low profile 1U x 19” rack-mounting unit with input options 1phase 240VAC or 3phase 208VAC.
Features of the GEN2.4KW programmable power supply include:
- High power density 2.4KW in 1U Rack
- 1 phase 240VAC or 3 phase 208VAC
- Power factor correction 0.99
- Output voltage up to 600V, current up to 300A
- Built-in RS232 / RS-485 interface standard
- Last setting memory such as the front panel lockout
- Advanced parallel reports with up to four units
- Reliable encoders for voltage and current adjustment
- Constant voltage / constant current operation
- Parallel operation with active current sharing
- Independent remote ON / OFF
- Lab view and lab windows drivers