Amprobe , supplier of a wide range of electrical testing and measuring devices, introduces the PRM-4 Phase Sequence and Motor Rotation Testers, designed to identify 3-phase sequence and open phase check.
These innovative rotation testers feature motor shaft rotation indication protected by CAT III circuitry and three CAT III rated colour coded large alligator clips and test leads.
Other features and specifications of the PRM-4 Phase Sequence and Motor Rotation Testers include:
- CAT III 600V rated for both testing segments
- Meets current EN61010 safety requirements, CSA, EN61557-7
- Supplied with zippered carrying case for portability
- Battery Life: Approximately 200 hours typical with carbon-zinc battery
- Size: 153 mm x 72 mm x 35 mm (6.02 x 2.83 x 1.37 in)
- Weight: Approximately 218 g (7 oz) including battery.
- Safety:Conforms to EN61010-1:2001 CAT III 600V, Pollution degree 2, Class 2 CSA 22.2 -1010-1 EN61557-7
- Phase Sequence: Input Voltage: 3 phase to phase inputs 100 V ac to 600 V ac max.
- Phase Sequence: Frequency: 45 to 70 Hz
- Phase Sequence; Operating Time: 10 minutes ON maximum at 600 V ac 10 minutes OFF minimum at 600 V a
- Phase Sequence; 3-Phase load: Approx. 7 mA per phase of ac power source
- Motor Rotation: Operating Time: 10 minutes ON maximum 10 minutes OFF minimum.
- Motor Rotation tester field: 14 mA of 9 V battery