Now available from Amprobe , the new swivel clamp meter has a rotating head clamp design to allow easy viewing of the measurements in tight or hard to reach spaces.
Thanks to the slim jaw design, users can operate these clamp meters with one hand, and with the new swivel design they can easily and quickly rotate the body of the instrument to get an unobstructed view of the reading on the LCD display.
The wide range of features and the CAT III 600V safety rating make these clamp meters suitable for use in HVAC and electrical applications.
Key features of these swivel clamp meters include:
- measures AC current up to 400 ACA
- measures AC/DC Voltage up to 600V
- measures resistance and capacitance
- temperature measurement function
- audible continuity
- auto ranging for quick checks
- manual ranging for precise measurements
- auto power off
- data hold function
- accommodates conductors up to Ø30mm.
- test leads
- installed battery
- users manual
- carrying case; and
- type-K thermocouple.