Ideal for use by electrical and HVAC technicians in commercial and industrial environments, these clamp meters feature a unique joystick control that allows for quick selection of a full range of diagnostic capabilities, including:
- phase sequence
- power and power factor
- total harmonics distortion and individual harmonics
- inrush current; and
- low pass filter.
These models are designed for the toughest electrical applications, and can take a snapshot of harmonics and power quality issues, allowing technicians to better define why equipment may be malfunctioning and determine if more specialized tools are needed to solve the problem.
Amprobe Navigator clamp meters are available in five models:
- ACD-50NAV 600A AC Navigator clamp
- ACD-51NAV 600A AC TRMS Navigator clamp
- ACDC-52NAV 600A AC/DC TRMS Navigator clamp
- ACD-53NAV 1000A AC TRMS Navigator clamp; and
- ACDC-54NAV 1000A AC/DC TRMS Navigator clamp.