Test tool provider Amprobe has announced the introduction of the new ACD-3300 and ACDC-3400 industrial true RMS Clamp Meters with CAT IV rating that are suitable for industrial applications and utilities.
CAT IV rating is required for the RMS clamp meters and for any application where the electrical wiring is located outside of the building, connecting electrical system to the power transformer.
Both clamp meters also feature industrial true RMS sensing for accuracy and dependability of measurements.
Other features and benefits of the ACD-3300 and ACDC-3400 clamp meters include:
- Ability to measure AC current up to 1000 ACA, voltage up to 750 VAC/ 1000 VDC, frequency, resistance and capacitance and duty cycle
- 1000A DC current (ACDC-3400)
- Temperature to 1832°farenheight or 1000°celcius (ACD-3300 only)
- Peak hold
- Relative zero (ACDC-3400)
- Audible continuity
- Auto and manual ranging
- Auto power off
- Data hold
- Diode test
- Duty cycle
- Accommodates conductors up to 51mm in diameter
- Test leads, battery, users manual, carrying case and type-K thermocouple (Model ACD-3300 only).