Available now from Amprobe , the new AMB-50 high voltage insulation tester has all the necessary features for professional insulation diagnostics, including calculation of PI, and DAR parameters.
Designed for the testing of insulation of wires, cables, transformers, motors, surge arrestors and generators, the AMB-50 high voltage insulation tester has a PASS/FAIL comparison function which helps to improve testing productivity, while the large backlit LCD display ensures readings can be viewed clearly.
With Windows compatible PC software and a USB communications ports, these high voltage insulation testers can be easily connected to a PC for the management of recorded test data.
Other key features of AMB-50 high voltage insulation testers include:
- selectable testing voltages - one testing instrument for low and high voltage systems from 500/1000/2500 and 5000V
- insulation resistance measurement up to 1T Ω
- user selectable programmable timer (10s to 30 min)
- automatic discharge of test object after completion of measurement
- diagnostic tools
- dual power source (receptacle or batteries)
- built in internal memory storing 18 measurements; and
- CAT III 600V.
- power adapter
- USB interface cable
- hard carrying case
- complete set of test leads; and
- instruction manual.