Servicing a vast range of industries, Ames Direct is a specialist supplier of rollers from 6mm to 1m in diameter, with capacity to manufacture from all common metals, including aluminium, stainless steel, brass and mild steel, as well as all engineered plastics.
Ames has the capacity to produce many and varied rollers and related products using our CAD design, toolmaking, moulding, machining and specialised bonding capabilities.
But Ames also offers complete general engineering services, including:
- Design. The designers at Ames can create projects from conception using the latest CAD facilities.
- Manufacture. The Company’s vast array of manufacturing techniques ensure
- Customers only have a single source of supply.
- Assembly. Ames assembles a variety of components into semifinished items or complete projects.
- Packaging. Ames assists in designing and sourcing packaging to ensure a high-quality corporate look.
- Logistics. Ames ships items directly to customers, saving time, freight costs, and warehouse issues.