Amare Safety Pty Ltd offers Pureflo ESM Advanced Powered Air Respirator. The Pureflo ESM is a high efficiency powered air respirator that incorporates an electronic management system, which identifies filter life and battery performance.
The main benefits of the Pureflo ESM powered air respirator include:
* High efficiency P3 HEPA filter – provides the wearer with a high level of protection, and is suitable for use in dusty environments.
* Lightweight helmet shell with a total weight of less than 1500 grams – improved wearer comfort.
* Fully Integrated Face, Eye and Respiratory system – No compatibility issues.
* Unique Electronic Systems Management (ESM) microprocessor – System constantly monitors the performance, ensuring optimal airflow is maintained.
* Head-mounted L.E.D display – Identifies filter life and battery capacity for the wearer.
* Airflow boost button – Ideal for hot environments, where the wearer requires more airflow.
* Two lightweight nickel metal hydride battery packs – Provides eight hours continuous use and have a charge time of two hours.
* Four point adjustable head harness – Ensures a comfortable fit for the majority of users.
* Filter options are either P3 or P3 plus nuisance odour; and Australian Standards (AS1337, AS1801, AS1716) Approved.