For temperature measurement GAS-TH Series Temperature and Humidity sensors use a NTC sensor to measure in the range of -20 to +60 Deg C (default). The temperature measurement can also be selected in the range 0 – 60 Deg C. For humidity measurement it utilises capacitive sensor to measure in the range of 0 – 100% RH. Humidity output is automatically corrected over it’s entire range.
GAS-TH Series Temperature and Humidity sensors operate on 24 V AC or DC and give analogue output (4-20 mA or 0-10 V). They can be supplied for only temperature measurement under GAS-T-A or combined temperature and humidity measurement under GAS-TH-A.
Features of GAS-TH Series Temperature and Humidity sensors:
- Arbitrary point setup of temperature and humidity measurement modification
- RS485 communication is optional
- Designed for relative humidity measurement and temperature measurement.
- Wall mounting
- Provide 1x0~10VDC/0~5VDC/4~20mA humidity output, as well as a field range able 0~10VDC/0~5VDC/4~20mA temperature output.
- Humidity output is automatically corrected over the full range of operating conditions