Knick pH Measurement Tools for Liquid Analysis and Portavo from Alvi Technologies
Accurate PH/ORP conductivity and dissolved oxygen measurement
Stratos 2000 Series Process Analysers provide precise analysis and temperature measurement
- Process analysers measure pH and temperature at the same time
- Dissolved oxygen sensors have four floating relays
- Varipower power supply 20-253 V AC/DC
- Features Profibus, HART communication and calibration timer
- Ex certified for hazardous area operations
Protos 3400 Modular Liquid Analysers are fully compliant for food and pharmaceutical applications
- KI recorder detects abnormalities in processes
- Transreflective graphic LCD display
- Includes smart media card and Profibus communication
- Complete with adaptive calibration timer
Knick presents the world's only portable analyzer in a water-proof polished stainless steel housing with IP 67 protection. It provides replaceable measuring modules for analog and digital pH measurement – and offers a previously unknown range of features. Perfectly suitable as mobile or stationary measuring system for precalibrating intelligent Memosens process sensors with digital data storage in the sensor.
With its robust design, the Portavo S series is suitable for on-site applications or rough routine chemistry work. The seamless IP 67 housing has a smooth, easy-to-clean and disinfectable surface. It is ideal for hygienically sensitive areas in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and biotech industries.
Portavo S stands out by its high accuracy and the large measuring range as well as by the built-in radio clock with time synchronization. Long operating time with ordinary AA batteries, plus convenient mains-powered operation in the docking station (e.g. in the lab), expand the field of applications. The integrated real-time data logger for storage of up to 10,000 data records with time, date, and tag number sets new standards. Via Bluetooth, the recorded data can be easily transferred to a computer for further processing.
Alvi Technologies information and contact details