Alvi Technologies presents the 901 series of adjustable pressure switches designed for monitoring overpressure, vacuum or differential pressure of liquid and gaseous media. These pressure switches are particularly suitable for aggressive media.
A scaled adjustment knob in the pressure switch allows trip and reset pressure to be adjusted without using a screwdriver.
The Series 901 adjustable pressure switches are ATEX approved for installation in Zone 0, I, II hazardous areas and certified Intrinsically safe Ex ia IIB T4 or Ex ia IIC T4.
Key features of 901 series of adjustable pressure switches:
- Media: Air, (non-) combustible and aggressive gases and vapours
- Temperature range: Medium and ambient temperature -20°C to +85°C
- Trip pressure ranges:
- Overpressure: 5 to 20 mbar (min. measuring range), 7 to 12 bar (max. measuring range)
- Vacuum: -5 to -20 mbar (min.), -300 to -700 mbar (max.)
- Differential pressure: 5 to 20 mbar (min.), 10 to 50 mbar
- Switching differential: 3 to 2,000 mbar; depending on pressure range
- Trip pressure tolerance: ±10% from setpoint materials:
- Tube connections: 5/6.5 and 10mm, PA/PPS
- Threaded connections: M10x1/ G1/8 to G1/2
- PA/PVDF/stainless steel/brass diaphragm depending on medium; NBR, silicone, FKM (Viton), EPDM for 901.8x silicone (other materials on request)
- Weight: 30g to 300g (depending on housing material)
- Electrical rating: 24 VDC/100 mA; 30 VDC/45 mA
- Electrical connection: AMP flat plug, 6.3mm x 0.8mm, acc. to DIN 46244, or push-on screw terminals
- Cable conduit: M16x1.5, with integrated cable
- Protection category: IP 54 (with cover 6371)