The FISCHER DE series pressure transmitters are suitable for heating, ventilation and air conditioning applications designed to measure vacuum, over pressure and differential pressure of liquid and air media.
Induction movement produces maintenance free performance
Innovative diaphragm movement restores equilibrium
- Measures differential pressure between return flow in heating systems
- Monitors filters, blowers and compressors
- The nominal pressure is up to 16 bar with permissible ambient temperature of 0 - +70ºC
- It has IP 54 protection class as per DIN EN 60529
- Transmitter is based on a rugged uncomplicated diaphragm movement where the measured pressure creates an unbalanced force of the spring until a new equilibrium is reached
- The pressure connection is female thread G1/8
- The differential pressure transmitter is short circuit and reverse polarity protected
- Standard range is 0-4 bar with other ranges in 0-6 bar also available
The FISCHER DE series pressure transmitters comply with the IP 54 protection class as per DIN EN 60529. These reliable and precise transmitters are ideal for all of your industrial pressure measurement requirements.