The differential pressure gauges are a combination of indicating and switching instruments designed for pressure, differential pressure and partial vacuum measurements.
The pressure chamber and measuring diaphragm are available in different materials to meet various requirements.
The IP54-rated differential pressure gauges offer high repeatability of switching points and are suitable for multiple applications.
Advantages also include high overpressure protection and long service life.
Applications of differential pressure gauges:
- Measurement of differential pressure between forward and return flow in heating systems
- Observation of filters and pumps
- Range: 0-400 mBar up to 0-25 Bar (nominal pressure 25 Bar)
- Ambient temperature: -10ºC to +70ºC
- Media temperature: 70ºC, IP54
- Accuracy: +/- 2.5% FS, zero adjustment dial, 1 or 2 micro-switches
- Switching hysteresis: Approx. 2.5% FS (30 VAC, 0.5 A, 10 W)
- Pressure connection: G1/4 female (6, 8, 10, 12 mm tubing)
- Pressure chamber material: NBR or VITON gasket, Duratherm NiCrCO-Alloy diaphragm
- Media material: S.S 1.4310, 1.4305
- Housing: Microlon, Type approved: German Lloyd