Alvi Technologies presents a range of adjustable pressure switches designed for the monitoring of overpressure, vacuum or differential pressure of liquid and gaseous media, especially with aggressive characteristics.
A scaled adjustment knob in the pressure switch is used to adjust the trip and reset pressure without using a screwdriver.
The adjustable pressure switches are available in various models to monitor overpressure, vacuum and differential pressure.
Key features of Alvi’s adjustable pressure switches:
- Ambient temperature range from -20°C to +85°C
- Temperature of media from 85°C or 130°C depending on material of pressure connection and diaphragm
- Diaphragm material depending on media; includes NBR, silicone, FKM (Viton) and EPDM options
- Various models available for:
- Overpressure: 5 mbar to 12 bar
- Vacuum: -5 mbar to -700 mbar
- Differential pressure: 5 mbar to 50 mbar
- Enclosure options (weather-proof)
- IP 44
- IP 54
- IP 65
- ATEX Hazardous Area, Zone 0, I and II