Available from electronic components distributor, Altronic Distributors , the Portable Handheld Digital Storage Oscilloscope combines the functionality of a two channel digital storage oscilloscope with an isolated true RMS 6000 count multimeter.
Available in two models, either 20MHz or 60MHz bandwidth, these digital storage oscilloscopes feature a maximum 200ms/sec sampling rate. Both the wave shape and voltage measurements are displayed simultaneously on these instruments, and measurements can be uploaded to a PC via a USB port.
The multimeter section of the Portable Handheld Digital Storage Oscilloscope is comprised of an auto ranging 3 5/6 digit 6000 count with true RMS measurement. The in built memory and recall allows the user to view the four previous measurments.
The multimeter also features:
- 43 segment analogue bargraph display
- data hold
- capacitance and diode test function
- standard voltage and current settings.
- in built memory and recall allows 4 previous measurements to be viewed
- rugged hand held enclosure.
- 20MHz or 60MHz models
- True RMS multimeter
- easy menu driven operation
- battery or AC mains operation
- screen printing function
- 3 5/6 Digit 6000 count digital multimeter
- USB PC interface
- large LCD screen
- E/L backlight
- horizontal waveform pan and zoom
- Cat III 600V rated (multimeter), Cat III 300V rated (scope).
- self calibration
- built in memory to save all configurations and waveforms
- sample, peak detect and average sample modes
- dual waveform computation and FFT spectrum analysis (60MHz model only)
- temperature, humidity and air pressure measurement
- auto or manual ranging multimeter
- waveform math functions
- 320 x 240 monochrome screen.