Altronic Distributors now have a 30V 5A regulated bench power supply available which includes both variable output voltage and current.
The voltage of these regulated bench power supplies is fully variable from 0 - 30V on the main terminals, with additional auxiliary outputs of fixed 12V and 5V at 0.5A also provided.
The output current of these regulated bench power supplies can be set as desired up to 5A, and if the load tries to draw more than the value selected, the power supply will shutdown. This function is highly useful in preventing damage to the load.
Ideal for research and developement applications, as well as in workshops and repair centres, this 30V 5A regulated bench power supply is equipped with the following features:
- 0 to 30V at 0 to 5A output
- regulated variable output voltage
- auxiliary fixed outputs of 5V and 12V at 0.5A
- variable current limiting
- digital LCD meters
- overload and short circuit protected
- floating outputs
- extremely low ripple and noise
- excellent regulationd
- dimensions of 205mm wide x 115mm high x 280mm
- net weight of 6kg.